Friday, April 15, 2011

Mom's sick

Pumpkin here, well, I prefer to be called P'kin but mom and dad say I'm going through a " phase". Like when they threw out my catnip.

Anyway...mom is sick which means its been quiet here. And messy. Yup, just me and PC in charge of it all.  So I thought I would show how cool I am by blogging for mom. And telling you to send me cookies.

And maybe you could help me. Which photo should I use for my match.com profile?

a) Direct. This is who I am
B) playful and flirty
C) coy but knows what she wants kinda girl?

Let me know!  Oh and if you could not tell mom, that would be totally cool...she will think its a phase, like getting my microchip bedazzled.

Peace, love and catnip,
P'kin out.




1 comment:

  1. Noodle9:17 AM

    Dear P'kin, I would go for the direct photo! What you see is what you get.
    Please take care of auntie:)

    ReplyDelete