Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Because someone

....will inevitably say that they are jealous of my travel for work. It's not all hotel room knitting and fancy dinners.( last night was a so/so burrito, today's lunch is boxed )

This was this morning at 6 a.m. Protein shake and my laptop....woohoo. room service is too much here and the breakfast options in the resort are very heavy on the pastries. Whole Foods whether protein powder, vanilla, and two skim milks from the gift shop make a tummy start to my day!


3 comments:

  1. I will not say I envy your travel but I will say I envy your exposure to warmer weather. Brrr. It's chilly here this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had to travel for work but I imagine it gets tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had to travel for much of anything except vacation, but I bet it's not all wine and roses. Although you are in Orlando. And it is warm there. As opposed to the chilly weather here at home ... and the nor'easter coming in on Friday. Yeah, Happy April, New England. Meh.

    ReplyDelete