Friday, August 13, 2010

PC and I bought a new couch. It's green. I love it. LOVE. We're tossing the old blue couches (hand me downs from bro & SIL) and putting the green couch in the living room. And moving my knitting chair (buff colored armchair) to the living room. Buying an ottoman. Swapping the rug from the dining room.

But.

I'm still so unsure about the design. I'd love to add some great book shelves, to not only store PC's books, but also to have some seasonal accessories. A great coffee table would work too. I'm thinking circular to break up the lines in the room.

I might need help.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a designer who can work with what you have? We're in an apartment, so no painting, no re-modeling... and we have a pretty strict budget. Like $500.

So, if you know someone (design students welcome!) and are someone, let me know. We'd be willing to let our apartment be photographed for a portfolio as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kathy Johnson's sister in law is a interior designer that is currently out of work. She might be able to help you. Email Kathy.

    ReplyDelete