Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally February...

So, my Olympic knitting is Finally Done. Yup, that's my February Lady up there. Love her, she fits and it's (get ready) : my first ever sweater for me.

Details:

Pattern: February Lady

Yarn: Aurucania Nature Wool in orange (5 skeins, total 1100 yards)

Needles: US 8 circs (bamboo)

And, since I couldn't find a button I loved... I made one. A member of my guild, Linda, taught us all to make dorset buttons a few meetings ago... I knew this is what I would use for my sweater. :) Now, I have one on and I am not sure if it needs 2 more buttons. I think it might make the front too heavy. Right now, one button.

Sweater #2 for me is on the needles: Huron from Jared Flood. I'm almost to the point where I start asking "why does he want me to put back shaping there?" :)



-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment: