Friday, January 15, 2010

Today was going to start with a hey "how are ya?" kinda feel, but I got felled by a "raging" (dr.'s words, not mine) kidney & bladder infection. Yeah. I know. I found some no sugar added cranberry juice and have my heat-up sheep pad ready to go.

But first, some adorableness :)
Pattern: my own : "MC's heart"
Size: to fit a 2.5-3 year old
Yarn: Berroco Comfort, pink and navy (purchased at Knit Purl in Sudbury)
Needles: US 6 dpns and circs
Notes: this might be my new go-to kid yarn. Normally, I would say "encore" but I think this is good. And, the colors are great. I have enough for a puppy dog sweater for Remi. :)

Pattern: my own, with a borrowed dino motif : Carson's Pet Steggy
Size: 6 year old active boy
Yarn: Cascade 220 superwash (blue) and Cotton Ease (red): note, I have used this Cotton Ease for like 80 projects... it's the yarn that won't die.
Needles: US 6 dpns & circs
Notes: Next time, I will try to catch my floats better... and next year's mittens/hat combos will be started sooner!

I'm off to bed... battling bacteria is tiresome work.
Look back here all weekend for more fun projects.

:) Mini

PS_ and a big hip-hip-hooray for my boy, PC, who not only cooked dinner but brought home the LARGEST and PINKEST and YELLOWEST bouquet of flowers for his wounded Mini. You know how they say you know a good man when you found one? I knew 7.5 years ago and I am so glad I stuck around. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment