Monday, November 23, 2009

Daily dose of reality. This article/post on Boston.com's very popular "love letters", has proven to be a way to stir up conversation.

The gist: a guy met a girl 1 1/2 years ago, they've been dating... and she gained weight. Now he wants to know how/if he should dump her. He states that she wasn't 'small' to start with, but now it's on the border of restricting their love life. Translation: he doesn't want to have sex with her anymore.

Today's LL got like 200+ comments... about 50/50 women to men. It's mind boggling the amount of good, bad and just idiotic advice that was provided.

And, it also makes me thankful for something today. Thankful for my better half, PC. He's seen my weight go up , go down... he's tolerated it. I know it bothers him, but we are this together and I am thankful each day that he's the yin to my yang.... even if my yang is twice the size it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment