Monday, October 19, 2009

Gluttony

Yarn gluttony.

Saturday, I 'refreshed' the stash with some more yarn. A lot more yarn. I'm okay with it, but I have to say, the idea of yarn shopping anytime soon is gone. good bye LYS buying. The WEBS trip netted:
  • 3 skeins Ecological Wool in lavender (Starsky for my mom)
  • 1 ball of sock yarn (PC)
  • 4 balls of Cascade Fixation (socks for mom--- she loves these socks)
  • 10 skeins of Nature Wool in orange (february lady for me!)
  • 2 skeins Poem in pink
  • 2 skeins Poem in blue
This is the year of knitting for me and PC... and not too many others. I've been knitting for some of the small ones, but they are simple 1-2 skein projects.

Has anyone else felt like this?? The over-fed stash sort of just staring at you???

On the needles:
  • Little Liza Jane (Alison Green Will) for Chloe
  • Girl Friday for me
  • Socks that Rock for me

No comments:

Post a Comment