Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WW Wednesday

I swear: I knit. I do. I just haven't been taking photos and who wants a knitting post without photos? So, until I get my butt in gear (Saturday? I have free time on Saturday b/c the NFL draft is Saturday and PC will be glued to the tv.), you get another recipe. This is a PC favorite:

Greek Burgers:

Ingredients:
1 lb ground lean turkey
2 tsp olive oil
8 ounces fat free feta, crumbled
2 tbsp oregano
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper

Preheat grill pan, broiler, grill, indoor grill-y thing until hot. Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl and shape into 4 patties. Grill 20 minutes (it's poultry--- make sure you cook it all the way through) over med-high heat.

Serve with lite whole wheat rolls (Stop'N'Shop brand: 1 pt) and hummus or yogurt/cucumber sauce. Delish!!

WW: 5pts each (makes BIG BURGERS)

No comments:

Post a Comment