Friday, August 03, 2007

Cats, Puppets and Cute.

Just when I start to think: damn, baby sweaters can't get any cuter, something new comes along. Some of you may know, I am not usually a fan of knitted "things" (like knitted flowers, knitted teacups, etc...) , they are just not my bag, if you know what I mean. But, this project from Anny at AnnyPurls blew me away. Immediate thought: perfect little presents for wee people who are not babies but currently difficult to size: the toddler.

I present: Buddy Bag in Purple, for Abby
















Starring: Bunny, "Abby" and the Bee















Shown at the Jelly Bean theater!
















Yarn: Tahki Cotton Classic (1 skein of each purple, a little yellow and leftovers)
Needles: US 6
New Skills: Picot hem
Time: 7 hours total.
Cuteness factor: 12!!!

And b/c I was at the Harlot signing in Burlington last night and was telling Lucia about my nutso cat, here are more photos. (more about the signing tomorrow).
















Being cute and begging to learn to knit














Attacking PC b/c he said she couldn't have her own yarn stash....

No comments:

Post a Comment