Thursday, May 17, 2007

TAG! I'm "IT"!

Jean from Golden Purl tagged me for this meme....

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

1. I could live my entire life only eating popcorn and Freeze Pops.
2. My parents had to have a VERY important meeting regarding my development with my first grade teacher. We were asked to draw our beds at home (learning to spell) and I drew a crib. Because I still slept in one. Several reasons: 1) I shared a room with my brothers and there wasn't any room for another "real bed" and 2) I fell out of bed a LOT. My maternal grandmother (4'11") was convinced this is the reason I am short.
3. When I was 3, I took my first IQ assessment. When I was 4, I was reading chapter books.
4. I talk to myself. Alot. I also talk to the cat.
5. When the car dealer told me to "start the car" on my first ever new car test drive, I opened the hood and got out. My dad was laughing so hard, he was crying. My car at the time required you to open the butterfly clip in the choke manually to start it... I had a screwdriver in my purse for this purpose only.
6. My grandmother met PC before my parents did.
7. I have spoken to my mom everyday for my entire life. I spoke to my grandmother everyday up until she passed away. I'm very proud of this.

I tag: Jenn, Jan, Deb, Jane, Karen, heatherly, and beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment