Thursday, May 03, 2007

babies!

Thanks for all the great comments on my socks and the recipe-- I hope everyone who tried it loved it. There are some changes going on around Casa de Mini y PC--- good changes. Tonight, I have my first tennis lesson. Hooray! I am so excited! I have always loved playing and cannot wait to get back on the court. I am hoping some lessons will motivate me to get out more often. I'm also trying to get back into my Pilates/power walk routine. Add that with some healthier meals--- and we'll have some healthy people around here!

But, you are here for knitting. Here's one of the baby sweaters: the Transformer sweater. A friend of PC's is a robot-toy fanatic, and since his wife is expecting: voila! baby transformer sweater in genderless colors. I duplicate stitched the entire thing! Much easier than intarsia, but still hard to keep track of the rows. I would do it again.


Base Pattern:
Baby Raglan from Ericka Knight's
Knitting for Two

Yarn:
CottonEase in Cherry and Blueberry

Needles:
US6




Next up: modified Yoda Sweater for a friend. I love the buttons on this one:














And b/c I am crazy-- I started a baby Dale for a cousin whose shower is the 20th of May--- think I'll make it??

<


about 2 motifs left in the body....

No comments:

Post a Comment