Friday, April 13, 2007

One of those days

You ever have one of those days?

The day that will last forever? When time slows and you want to desperately go back to bed? The day that starts off bad and you already want to climb out the window at work? Yeah, I'm having two of them.

Yesterday there was physical injury at the end of my work day, horrific drowning rain on my ride home and a bonehead move on my part in the lab.. that cost me 2 days of work.

today... I woke up to a moody cat who got stuck on my ring (don't ask) and it just got better from there.

I have a whole post (in.my.head) about helloyarn and Adrian who owns it. Her wool, her yarn, and her visit to my guild. Also some photos of her sock yarn (yeah, I have "some") and her dye kits.

But, I really need to start drinking coffee now or I will explode. Good thing I made dinner in the crock pot this morning ... now, if I could just shake the feeling that I didn't turn it on....

No comments:

Post a Comment