Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ch-Ch-Changes!

So, what has changed this September?

1. PC is 30. And now owns night vision goggles. Yup, I bought my fave guy night vision goggles for his 30th birthday. And, y'know? Completely worth it.

2. I finished Monica's Scarf. It's gorgeous. I need to grab blocking pins tonight on the way home, but otherwise... it looks great. Photos when I get it to block

3. The cat has gone from frantic-run-around-the-house-and-tackle-things to sit-on-the-kitty-seat-and-stare-and-sleep thing. Sick? Nope, Thursday night the world's best vet said "healthy as a horse" err... cat.

4. Oh, I quit my job.....


So, have a great day!

What? Oh, you want to know about #4? Well, I had a horrible day on Thursday, including a great performance evaluation and a lousy increase related to it.... came home and on the ride: voila! (learned this from French friend... voila is amazing word...)--- perfect job opportunity sitting in my lap. So, I am leaving the world of "here" and going "there". "there" will remain undefined, as it's very important to have it remain that way. So, thank you to PC for encouraging me and Monica for listening! (still owe you a yarn trip).

I did it. And I didnt' throw up. :)

-Mini
More knitting tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Congrats on the job change! You will be so much happier where you are appreciated.

    Dude, night vision goggles, eh? Sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete