Monday, February 06, 2006

Contest Entry for NoNoKitty

Well, since I want to enter this contest... I am reposting my hat that I made for my dad:


Pattern: My own... cast on 80 st on a circ(US8), join, knit in ribbing of choice for 2-3 inches. Switch to stockinette... start fair isle pattern. ( I used a fair isle mitten pattern from the "Knit Mittens" book) Once hat is about 8 inches from the end of the ribbing, start decreases:
R1:*k8, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R2 (and all even # rounds): knit
R3: *K7, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R5: *K6, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R7:*K5, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R9:*K4, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R11:*K3, k2tog* repeat from * to *
R12: Break thread with 6 inch tail... run thread through all live stitches and secure. Weave in and Voila!

:) Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment