Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not so much idiosyncrasies....

but more of "what mini does that's weird." (PC might not even know all of these).

1. I talk to myself. All the time. People catch me doing it all day. I look crazy, but I think it's a science thing--- I talk myself through my work throughout the day.
2. I live in constant fear of losing my job. Now there's a history here... i have been unemployed more than employed lately. Current job= 100% job satisfaction.
3. I can't sleep in an unmade bed. At all. It's hospital corners or nothing!
4. I love all things pumpkin... pumpkin beer, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkni yarn and pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice and pumpkin... well, you get the idea.
5. I hate summer. If it weren't for cool lakes and camping, I would never leave the house in summer.

I had seen this meme and thought it was cute.

More knitting content later.
~mini
PS_ has anyone knit with Rowan Kid Classic?

1 comment:

  1. I knit the Kid Classic baby bonnet from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. The yarn is great. Soft and mohair-y, but thick enought so it is not a nightmare like Kid Silk Haze. The stitch definition is good, with a mohair halo on top.

    ReplyDelete