Wednesday, May 11, 2005

bad blogger....no donut!

So, the collar turned out to be a problem,b/c I decided to make a simple roll neck. Once again, she loves it... Now, this was my first EVER raglan sweater, so I have to make a statement: the sides don't match. At all. The left side (if you are looking at it) is slightly different than the right. I attribute this to two things: 1. the pattern being written poorly (you have to adjust the decreases and it tells you to follow as for back) and 2. me finishing this at ass o'clock at night and saying ">
What else have I been up to? Hmmm... remember I said I made a new bag? Well, here it is!
knit bag


Pretty, huh?

Hmm... well, two pairs of socks....I will be able to give you more info on the socks later.
kate sock 3
mom socks

~mini

No comments:

Post a Comment