Friday, April 01, 2005

Projects in the Works

Good Morning... short post, the lab is moving today! So, I wanted to let people know what I am working on!

Knitting:
  1. modified hooded cardigan for brother's girlfriend (birthday), in Cotton Ease, color: Blueberry
  2. Socks for mom
  3. socks for a friend's daughter
  4. tank top for me!
Quilting:
  1. new home quilt for a friend who just moved
  2. new home quilt for brother and sister-in-law
  3. Mother's day quilted table runner and place mats (for my mom)
  4. quilt for me and PC
Sewing:
  1. Dress from McCall's for a wedding this summer
  2. purses/totes for a few girlfriends who have spring/summer birthdays
  3. beach tote for me!
So, it looks like I am going to be a busy person! I am not going to be able to blog this weekend, due to the death of my beloved Grampy. On Sunday, we are off to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Boston Opera House and then dinner at Morton's.... oh, I can't wait! ha ha ha... well, maybe I won't weigh in at WW next week... hee hee.
Have a wonderful weekend!
:) Mini-on-the-run.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:35 PM

    Hi HUn - just wanted to let you know that I am reading. Lots of love - Sarah

    ReplyDelete